This time I topped the pizza with minced meat (400 g, browned on a dry pan), fresh mushrooms (about 100 g) and red bell pepper. And of course lots of grated cheese :)
Recipe for the pizza dough here, but repeated below.
- 1.5 dl warm water
- 1 baggie of dry yeast (or 25 g fresh yeast)
- 1 tsp salt
- 0.5 dl oil
- 4.5 dl all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp tomato puree
- 1-2 dl water
- 150 g grated cheese
What to do:
- Mix the dry yeast with about 1 dl of flour. Add 1.5 dl of warm water (should feel warm to the touch), and mix well. If you're using fresh yeast, simply dissolve it in lukewarm water.
- Add the salt and the oil, and start adding flour a deciliter at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Knead the dough until it is elastic, and does not stick to the hands or bowl.
- Cover the dough with a towel and leave to rise for about half an hour.
- Spread the dough over a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Combine the tomato puree and water, then spread the resulting tomato sauce over the pizza dough.
- Chop the toppings and spread them over the dough.
- Finally, generously sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Bake at 225 C for about half an hour, until the cheese is golden brown.