Did I mention I love coconut? Well, I do. These coconut treats are gluten-free, easy to make, and delicious! Original recipe here.
For 8-10 treats:
- 1 egg (room temperature)
- 0.5 dl sugar
- 25 g butter or margarine
- 100 g coconut flakes
- zest of a small lime
Baking time: 10 minutes
What to do:
- Combine egg and sugar in a bowl, and mix. Do not whisk!
- Melt the butter in a saucepan or microwave. Cool down.
- Add the melted butter, coconut flakes and lime zest to the bowl and mix into a gooey dough.
- Leave the dough alone for 15 minutes.
- Place small dollops of the dough onto a baking tray lined with baking paper. Shape each dollop into a pyramid, or dome
- Bake at 175 C for 10 minutes.